Issue Date: 1st February,2021
Closing Date: 31st May,2021
To guarantee the protection of Company assets and the integrity of gaming operations by following internal procedures and Company policy, thus ensuring the highest standards of efficiency, security and customer services.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve software and hardware problems of computer users.
- Configure and install workstations with the in-house software applications and peripherals for the users.
- Understand, Configure, and troubleshoot in-house Software Applications.
- Perform viral maintenance and clean-up on the in-house hardware.
- Follow Company Policies and Procedures with respect to all essential duties and responsibilities.
- Be able to document new and existing setups and upgrades.
- Provide additional Support to IT Users within all departments of the company.
- Responsible for running new cabling
- Termination and testing of new cables
- Installation and calibration of audio/visual equipment
- Handle all IT technical related issues within Land based Casinos and Live Studios.
- To monitor the delivery of Live Streams from the Live Casino or/and studio to the Encoding Servers.
- To monitor live Streams on destination, i.e. Media Players in Web Browsers or Mobile Devices.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Own transport necessary for this position
- Required to be part of a 24/7 Roster
- A diploma level education in Computer Science and/or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A flexible attitude towards work.
- Basic knowledge in Database Administrator (SQL & MySql) and Software Development (.net & php) will be considered an Asset.
- Good knowledge of Video Software and Encoding Media (Hardware and Software) will be considered an Asset.
You Will Benefit From :
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Privilege Discount Card to be used in many establishments across the island.
- Regular team building activities and events.
- Individual development and career progression opportunities.
- Discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Basic health insurance.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.