Issue Date: 05th February,2021
Closing Date: 30th April,2021
This role requires a diligent and responsible individual to help with the general maintenance of the company, ascertaining that all equipment is in good working condition. In this role the employee would also be responsible for set up, repair, and maintenance of electronic systems and equipment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Duties include running performance analyses on electronic devices and reporting on results. They create prototypes based on complex manuals. Also troubleshoot and replace faulty materials.
- Set up electronic systems and devices
- Assemble and connect system components (e.g. cables)
- Build prototype models based on technical guidelines
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Estimate damage and calculate the cost of materials
- Test system functionality and analyze data
- Repair malfunctions in circuitry and other system structures
- Read and comprehend complex manuals and diagrams
- Update reports and maintain inventory
- Collaborate with engineers and other professionals on technical tasks
- Use various tools to build and repair systems.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- Previous experience as electronic technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with electronic testing and circuitry
- Familiarity working with various tools and equipment
- Excellent physical condition and hand-eye coordination Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- An overall positive attitude towards work.
- Willingness to work over weekends and public holidays, on a shift basis.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Dedicated approach to work.
- Display initiative always.
- Ability to both lead and be a team player.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- Highly organized and IT proficient.
- Keep up to date with related legislation.
- Possess a flexible attitude towards work.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com.