Issue Date: 27th August,2021
Closing Date: 30th November,2021
Be part of our Gaming Platform!
Our mission is to be at the forefront of entertainment across all verticals of our business. We constantly strive to improve, optimize, and re-innovate everything we do to maintain our position as one of the leading Live Casinos Provider in the iGaming industry.
We are looking for experienced Senior Full Stack Developer-Node.js to join our team to participate in design & architecture sessions and create beautiful API’s & web apps.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensuring designs follow specifications.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Planning Scrum sprints with PO, Architect, Team Lead
- Providing accurate estimations on both front-end and back-end t
- Taking responsibility for the product and your contributions to it. Reviewing code and providing constructive feedback
- Collaboration with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development
- Contributing to CI & release pipeline
- Organizing & executing releases
- Supporting production environment for products and services delivered by the team during office hours
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience.
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of REST APIs and integration patterns with 3rd party services
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Experience with a distributed version control system like Git
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- An overall positive attitude towards work.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Dedicated approach to work.
- Display initiative always.
- Ability to both lead and be a team player.
- Highly organized and IT proficient.
- Keep up to date with related legislation.
- Possess a flexible attitude towards work.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com.