Issue Date: 06th May,2021
Closing Date: 15th August,2021
The candidate selected for this position, will be responsible to ensure that studio dealers’ performance is up to the expected standards.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide Administrative support through compiling reports and monitoring table results;
- Handling cancellation of games and learning procedures to solve technical errors, if faults escalate then the Technical team should be contacted.
- Dealing with personnel issues, such as handling minor misconduct.
- Assisting the Online Studio Executives when new dealers are on Tables
- To guarantee that the highest standard of efficient dealing and game management is carried out in accordance with company procedures and the Gaming Act, as well as ensuring that the rules of the games are always observed.
- To ensure that an effective rotation is always compiled to include an adequate number of personnel available to supervise the daily operation.
- To conduct any other reasonable tasks as may be directed by the employer from time to time, in accordance with company exigencies.
- Oversee the day to day operation and making sure that the team delivers good performance.
Person Specification (Skills; knowledge; experience; attitude):
- At least 1-year experience as a studio dealer;
- Excellent knowledge of gaming procedures;
- Able to use MS excel & word;
- Highly organized;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Be a good team worker and can lead by example;
- Can multitask and work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills and possess a flexible attitude towards work.
You Will Benefit From :
- 3-weeks industry leading training to become a Game Presenter.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Monthly Performance and Loyalty Bonuses.
- Privilege Discount Card to be used in many establishments across the island.
- Regular team building activities and events.
- Individual development and career progression opportunities.
- Discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Workshops related to Make-Up, Game Presentation and Communication.
- Basic health insurance.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly requested to apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.